Protect your servers, switches, routers and networking devices with the Smart-UPS SMT750RM2UC rackmount UPS with APC SmartConnect, the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. The SMT750RM2UC rackmount UPS provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. The included cloud monitoring feature (service-free, no fees required) is accessible from any internet connected device, and maximizes the life and performance of your UPS by providing proactive advice and life-cycle recommendations so you can remotely monitor your power infrastructure from anywhere in the world. Automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest levels of efficiency, and intelligent battery management provides real-time monitoring and management through temperature-compensated charging that extends the life of the battery. With a 500-watt power capacity, battery-backup and surge protection on six outlets, with one switchable outlet group, this UPS is ideal for small and medium sized-businesses.
- 750VA / 500W Pure Sine Wave UPS battery backup
- APC SmartConnect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for Distributed IT. Through a secure portal (via any internet-connected device), you can view the status of your UPS, receive notifications, get firmware updates and more.
- FREE Additional 1 Year of Battery Warranty when you connect and register this APC UPS with SmartConnect
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, helping preserve the life of the battery.
- Input: NEMA 5-15P. Output: (6) NEMA 5-15R. Nominal Input/Output Voltage: 120V
- 2U Rackmount UPS: Hardware included for rack ups