A compact UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower AVRG750U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The AVRG750U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The AVRG750U comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $150,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- 750VA / 450W Simulated Sine Wave Line Interactive UPS
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and over-voltage’s without switching to battery.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass Technology -ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 12 outlets (6 battery/surge, 6 surge only) plus single-line tel/DSL surge protection
- USB Management Port – Includes PowerPanel Management Software