A compact UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower AVRG900LCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The AVRG900LCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The AVRG900LCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $200,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- 900VA/480W AVR Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (6) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (6) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- DATA LINE PROTECTION: Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $200,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)