The Kensington 64068F MicroSaver Notebook Lock and Security Cable deters thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe. The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling. The lock features a sleek styling and design won’t block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk. This lock includes 2 keys, instructions and a rubber cable tie for cable management.
- No screws, brackets or glue for installation of this computer lock – no changes to your computer
- Patented T-bar lock provides most secure connection to security slot
- Wide range of compatibility–laptops, monitors, and any device with a Kensington security slot – the industry standard
- Kensington Edge: Steel computer security cable with Kevlar brand fiber for powerful protection that´s 40% stronger
- NOTE: May not work with 2016 and newer Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models. Please review your device’s technical specifications.