Protect your critical electronics with the Power Pro ALCD Series. The PRO-800ALCD model offers a 6-outlet (4 battery backup + surge and 2 surge-only outlets) line-interactive UPS with a power handling capacity of 800VA/480W. Have peace-of-mind knowing your critical equipment will receive backup power and surge protection during power outages and for protection from blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags, and other power abnormalities. Advanced Battery Management (ABM) high-efficiency design monitors to adjust energy consumptions and heat buildup. Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) will temporarily boost or decrease line voltage as needed to an acceptable range. RJ-11 telephone / fax line jack for telephone / fax surge protection. LCD panel to easily read and identify status conditions of the UPS when in AC mode, backup mode, low battery during both battery mode and AC modes, fault, and battery fault in AC mode. This series is most suitable for PCs, VOIP, P.O.S., home networking equipment, and other peripherals. UL certified for indoor use. A single 100W equipment can continue to run for approximately 40 mins.
- 600VA/360W uninterruptible power supply battery backup system with line interactive topology; ideal for desktop PCs, smart home devices, router, alarm & phone systems, point-of-sale terminals, and surveillance systems
- 6 NEMA 5-15R Outlets: 4 surge-protected + battery backup outlets and 2 surge-protected outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR): Maintains constant voltage by actively correcting minor voltage and power fluctuations. Advanced Battery Management (ABM): Prolongs the lifespan of your battery and monitors battery performance to provide a more reliable battery system.
- Power Management Software: Monitors your computer via USB Type-A connector and automatically shuts it off during a power disruption in case you are not in front of your computer to do so
- WARRANTY: 3-Year limited equipment (2-year battery) warranty plus $25,000 connected-equipment policy. Battery Capacity: 12V/7Ah x 1 pc. Input Voltage Range: 85-140Vac, 50 / 60Hz