This 16-outlet (120V 15A)(12A UL) Rack Mount PDU delivers a cost-effective power distribution solution for your server rack/cabinet, making it ideal for smaller AV setups, but powerful enough for business applications. Convenient Compatibility The business-grade 1U power strip can be mounted horizontally in any 19 inch server rack 4” in depth or greater, to provide sixteen 120V 15A power ports/outlets. You can access six plugs on the front of the 0U horizontal-mount network rack PDU, as well as ten plugs on the back for convenient access. Consolidate Power Sources This power distribution system consolidates your power source and enables you to control all powered devices from one switch. The front of the rack-mount power strip features two LEDs that indicate proper ground and surge detection, while enabling you to control the power state with an illuminated power/reset switch. To ensure that you can move your rolling server cabinet without disconnecting power, this PDU includes a 6 ft long power cord. Built to Last To prevent costly breakdowns of connected devices, the rackmount PDU features a built-in circuit breaker and reset switch, ensuring dependable performance of vital equipment. To provide maximum durability, the power distribution unit itself features a rugged steel casing. This unit is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack PDU and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years
- SCALABLE: This 1U rack mount PDU is ideal for small rack setups with only a few devices, allowing for plenty of future expansion, and features a 6 ft long cord so you can move your rack around
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE: Compatible with all 19″ server racks 4 inches or deeper, this 1U horizontal-mount rack power distribution unit fits many network racks, including StarTech.com 4POSTRACKBK
- FOR THE IT PROFESSIONAL: This IT-grade rackmount PDU features LED indicators for ground and surge detection, a built-in circuit breaker, surge protection, and meets ANSI/EIA RS-310-D standards
- CONVENIENT LAYOUT: This rack-mount 16-outlet (120V) NEMA 5-15 power strip features a steel chassis, 6 ports on the front, and 10 ports on the back, so you can easily plug devices in and manage cables