SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY
If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately.
Never daisy-chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords.
Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment.
Avoid running too many high-energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once.
High-energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc.
Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket.
Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation.
IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over-voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.
- ▶ Power for All – 1875W/15A heavy duty design with 12 outlets/sockets in one powerstrip which allow you charge multi devices at the same time, suitable for most phones, tablets, kindle and other appliance.
- ▶ High-Speed Charging – Build in smart charging technology, the USB ports will detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest charge speed up to 2.4A ( 5V/2.4 Max Each Port), 4 USB ports (Total 6A/30W) can charge almost any USB device.
- ▶ Multiple Protection – The 12 AC outlets provides a 3-line high joules Surge protector with overload protection protects against spikes and fluctuations, fire-retardant casing which is able to stand temperature up to 1380℉(750℃), and an internal safety shutter ensure peace of mind for you and your family. ETL Listed and FCC Certificated.
- ▶ Safe& Mountable – 4.9 ft pure copper heavy duty UL listed power cord andintegral copper bar improve product conductivity, durability and reduces heat build up. And mounting holes easily secure the surge protector to walls,baseboards, or furniture.
- ➤ What You Get – Witeem Surge Protector Power Strip with our friendly customer service will respond to you within 24 hours!